At ITSL, we offer following services as Trustee to Alternative Investment Fund (AIF) (erstwhile VCF) Primary Documentation
- Executing and Registering Indenture of Trust.
- Executing the Investment Management Agreement.
- Processing SEBI application for AIF registration.
- Vetting Private Placement Memorandums – Issued by Investment Manager on behalf of the Trust.
- Vetting and signing Contribution Agreements (amongst the Trustee, IM and Investors)
- Signing of documents/certificates as per the regulations and as required by the regulating bodies, authorities, bankers and DPs, etc.
SEBI and Other Compliances
- Signing documents for obtaining PAN, TAN and for other Registration for the trust.
- Ensuring uploading of documents and/or information on SEBI portal.
- Obtaining Annual Compliance certificate on fund operations from Investment Manager.
- Signing of Financials of the Trust.
- Signing of Income Tax Return of the Trust.
Other duties of Trustee
- Appointment of Auditors for Trust accounts.
- Keeping continuous interaction with the Investment Manager.
- Attending queries/grievances of Investors.
- Overseeing functioning of the Trust.
As Trustee for AIF, we entrust various duties to the Investment Manager including signing agreements with investee companies, operating the fund’s Bank and D-mat Accounts; maintaining the fund’s book of accounts & preparing periodical financial and other reports for submission to Authorities and to the investors, etc.