ITSL as a Debenture Trustee ensure the protection of interest of debenture holders whilst ensuring an adequate asset coverage ratio. At ITSL, we specialize in varied facets of Debenture Trustee services including creation of security within stipulated time, effective handling of investor complaints and proficient settlement of clearances on behalf of debenture holders in the event of further borrowings by the Issuer.
At ITSL, we assure you:
- To advise Issuer Company on the mode of creation of Security.
- To hold the Security/Charge on behalf of debenture holders and hold the security documents in safe custody.
- To advise Issuer Company on the mode of creation of Security & registration of Debenture Trust Deed.
- To ensure Compliance of Listing Agreement, Companies Act, 2013 & SEBI Regulations.
- Assisting Issuer Company in various aspects.
- Assisting in obtaining in principle approval from stock exchanges.
- Drafting and Vetting of Documents.
- Advising Clients on the structuring of debt instruments.
- Follow-ups with the Issuer to ensure that it has made payment of interest/redemption of principal on a timely basis to the debenture holders.
- Carry out Enforcement in terms of the Trust Deed and/or as may be instructed by the Debenture Holders, while complying with necessary laws and regulations.
Note: In case a complaint is not remedied promptly, the debenture-holder is advised of any further steps which may be available to the debenture holder under the regulatory system.