IDBI Trusteeship Services Limited offers varied Corporate Trusteeship services like Debenture Trusteeship, Security Trusteeship, Escrow Agency, Venture Capital Trustee, Trustees for Securitization, and other allied trusteeship and agency services. To continually deliver the best, ITSL adopts the quality policy and is committed to,
- Provide its customers with Quality services that incessantly meet and exceed customer expectations.
- Protect the interest of the debenture/bond holders/ lenders by maintaining and constantly improving its Quality Management System.
- Comply with all the applicable statutory and regulatory revisions.
- Involve every employee of the organization to achieve customer satisfaction.
To ensure continual improvement of Quality Management System and also conformance to Quality Policy, a set of measurable Quality Objectives specific to different functions within the organisation are established in the context of Quality Policy. Performance against each Quality Objective is monitored periodically, frequency of monitoring is described in the relevant operating procedures.
- To ensure that proposals received from corporates for the appointment of ITSL as a trustee are reviewed for their worthiness before acceptance or rejection of the same and that in principle acceptance or rejection is conveyed to the corporates within a maximum period of 5 business days from the date of receipt of the application complete in all respects.
- To ensure that the documents as required in terms of the letter of intent of lenders are executed, security/charge is created in favor of the trustees within the minimum possible time from the date of allotment and the charge is duly registered with the concerned authorities within 30 days from the date of creation of security.
- To ensure that the statutory, regulatory provisions and other requirements as specified in the Agreement or Deeds entered between the Trustees and the client company are duly implemented and complied with by the client Company, within the timeframe required by the documents.
- To take appropriate actions to enforce security in the interest of the debenture holders/lenders well within the period of limitation prescribed under Limitation Act, 1963.
- To ensure compliance with the applicable statutory and regulatory requirements all the time well within the timeframe required under the relevant statutes and regulations.
- To upgrade human resources by imparting need-based training on regular basis.